Call for Papers
- Our workshop will be held on 06/14/2020.
- Please check our Github repo for more details regarding accepted papers and posters.
- We accept papers related to Agriculture-Vision with a rigorous peer-review process with program committee members from multiple research communities including computer vision, machine learning, image processing, remote sensing, agriculture etc.
- All accepted paper will be published in IEEE CVPR 2020 Workshop Proceedings.
- Several top accepted papers will be given oral presentation opportunity at our workshop, the rest accepted papers will be given poster presentation slots during the workshop.
The Workshop will be open to the broader community addressing various technical and application aspects of challenges and opportunities in computer vision research for agriculture. We aim to provide a venue to both show current relevant efforts in interdisciplinary areas between computer vision and agriculture, and to encourage further research and conversations within the computer vision community to tackle impactful agriculture-vision problems. We will solicit papers from the following wide range of topics:
- Computer vision research for agricultural imagery in general
- Resources and benchmarks for agricultural imagery based pattern analysis
- Farmland pattern classification and segmentation from LSHR aerial imagery
- Efficient data sampling methods for effective training on agricultural imageries
- Effective data fusion of multi-spectral image data such as RGB and Near-Infrared (RGB-NIR)
- Robust and stable pattern recognition on sparse and imbalanced annotations
- Other novel vision applications in agriculture
Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.
Due to the difficulties imposed by the global coronavirus epidemic, we have extended the paper submission deadline one week to March 30, 2020, at 11:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time. The dates below have been updated to reflect the extended deadline.
Workshop paper submission deadline: March 30, 2020 (11:59PM PDT)
Notification to authors: April 15, 2020 (11:59PM PDT)
Camera ready deadline: April 20, 2020 (10:00 AM PDT)
Poster & Oral presentation during workshop, June 14, 2020
Challenge opens to public: January 27, 2020 (11:59PM PDT)
Challenge reports submission by email: April 15, 2020 (11:59 PDT)
Challenge results submission deadline: April 20, 2020 (10:00 AM PDT)
Challenge awards announcement, prize winners presentations, June 14, 2020