We accept papers related to Agriculture-Vision with a rigorous peer-review process with program committee members from multiple research communities including computer vision, machine learning, image processing, remote sensing, agriculture, etc.
This year we will offer two tracks
Proceedings: Less than 8 pages (excluding references) for completed/mature work. Accepted full-length papers will be published in IEEE CVPR 2022 Workshop Proceedings.
Short Papers: Less than 4 pages (excluding references) for early-stage work. These papers will NOT be published in the workshop proceedings and therefore have a later submission deadline.
Several top accepted papers will be given oral presentation opportunity at our workshop. The remaining accepted papers will be given poster presentation slots during the workshop.
The Workshop will be open to the broader community addressing various technical and application aspects of challenges and opportunities in computer vision research for agriculture. We aim to provide a venue to both show current relevant efforts in interdisciplinary areas between computer vision and agriculture, and to encourage further research and conversations within the computer vision community to tackle impactful agriculture-vision problems. We will solicit papers from the following wide range of topics:
● Computer vision research for agricultural imagery in general
● Resources and benchmarks for agricultural imagery based pattern analysis
● Farmland pattern classification, detection, and segmentation from agricultural imagery
● Efficient data sampling methods for effective training on agricultural imageries
● Effective data fusion of multi/hyper-spectral image data and other sources
● Self, semi, and weakly supervised methods for agricultural imagery
● Transfer learning and domain adaptation for agricultural imagery
● Robust and stable pattern recognition on noisy, sparse, and imbalanced annotations
● Data processing and hardware considerations relevant to agriculture including edge computing and big data
● Computer vision applications which promote the study or adoption of sustainable agriculture
● Other novel vision related applications in agriculture
We use the same latex template and similar guidelines as the main CVPR conference for the initial submission, please check here.
Submission site: CMT link.
Please feel free to contact the organizers if you have any additional questions.